SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR BOXES/EXHIBITORS
SHIPPING BOXED AND OR DELIVERIES TO THE HOTEL
LOADING DOCK HOURS OF OPERATION
- Located on Queen Street, past Tim Horton’s
- Loading dock is open Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Loading dock is closed Saturday – Sunday
HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS OF LOADING DOCK
- Height is 11ft
- It's wide enough to back up and truck with the weight capacity of 3 tons or less. If truck is bigger they will have to park on the street and manually use our ramp to get the skids on the loading dock.
- If you require someone for receiving after operation hours, it will be minimum 4 hours and paid by $50.00 per hour, plus any overtime.
SHIPPING INFORMATION TO THE DELTA OTTAWA CITY CENTRE:
Loading dock is located on Queen Street. Open Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please arrange for boxes to arrive no more than 48 hours prior to the event.
Please ensure the information is on all boxes:
ATTENTION: BANQUETS/Lynn Booth-Chartrand
NAME OF CONFERENCE: American Society for Environmental History
DATE OF CONFERENCE: March 25-28, 2020
BOXES TO GO TO WHICH MEETING ROOM: Ballroom A
BOX 1 OF ? ie: Box 1 of 2, Box 2 of 2 etc.
HOTEL NAME: Delta Ottawa City Centre
ADDRESS: 101 Lyon Street, Ottawa Ontario K1R 5T9
HOTEL PHONE NUMBER: 613-237-3600
RETURN LABEL FOR GROUPS:
CONTACT PERSON SO RECEIVING/FRONT OFFIVE OR EVENTS MAY CONTACT THE CLIENT TO ADVISED BOXES ARE RECEIVED AND PICKED UP
All boxes being returned from conference must have shipping
labels done by the client with the following information:
Loading dock is located on Queen Street. Open Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. :
ATTENTION NAME OF CUSTOMER NAME
Boxes being returned by a guest is the guests/Conference responsibility to ensure all weigh bills are filled out and the courier company called for pick up.
Please ensure all necessary labels are on the boxes
Associates to log all Received/Outgoing boxes